.

iPhone 6 "Air" included Moto G's new customizable feature.

A new iPhone 6 "Air" concept emerged online and included Moto G's new customizable feature.

My main phone is an iPhone 5s and I also bought an iPhone 5c to review. Before that my go-to handset was an iPhone 5, and I carried an iPhone 4S for the year before that phone was released.

Apple is rumored to be jumping on the bandwagon for curved screens as latest rumors state that the company will be launching the iPhone 6 with the new display. The Cupertino company only launched its latest iPhone 5S flagship phone in September but


Here it is, another sweet iPhone 6 concept. Interestingly by pushing the display to the edge, a 4.8″ display has been fashioned. I prefer this bling touch to the minimal one that is seen in the iPhone 5s. What do you guys think?

The next iPhone, like the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 before it, will likely be a revolutionary device. Recent rumors suggest the “iPhone 6” will be bigger and quicker than its predecessors, and come with a curved screen. AppAdvice has teamed up with Polar

My main phone is an iPhone 5s and I also bought an iPhone 5c to review. Before that my go-to handset was an iPhone 5, and I carried an iPhone 4S for the year before that phone was released.

source: 1
.