.

Ariana Grande admitted she was a little nervous to meet her boyfriend’s family.

Ariana Grande Was Nervous To Meet Nathan Sykes' Family

Ariana Grande admitted she was a little nervous to meet her boyfriend’s family.

In case you haven’t heard, the singer is presently dating The Wanted singer Nathan Sykes. Although the pair are getting along quite famously, Grande revealed that she got a serious case of the butterflies when it was time to meet the guy’s family.

According to Contactmusic, Ariana Grande really wanted to make a good impression on Sykes family during her very first encounter. When she finally met up with The Wanted singer’s parents earlier this month, everything went swimmingly.

“I was very, very, nervous on the journey there as obviously I wanted them to like me because I really care about him. But when we arrived they were so sweet and lovely and so welcoming. I got on with them all really well,” Grande told We Love Pop magazine.


The singer said of her boyfriend’s extremely geeky personality: “I love it because I’m the same way, I’m very awkward as well, I think it’s the sweetest thing. I love him. He makes me laugh very hard.”

Sugarscape explains that Nathan Sykes’ family often wonders how the young singer managed to bag someone as adorable as Ariana Grande.



“My family think she’s amazing and they’re like, ‘Nathan, how?’ and I’m like ‘I don’t know’. I don’t think anyone can ever punch above their weight, but I feel very lucky… Put it that way,” Sykes said during a recent chat.

Grande said earlier this year that dating a musician definitely makes life a little easier. She also dished that performing with Sykes on-stage makes her feel very comfortable.

The singer explained:

“It’s comforting to have him on stage with me. I never know what he’s going to do vocally, though. He always comes out and does all these surprise runs that I’ve never heard before, so I’m just nervous that I’m going to mess up a harmony or something because I’ll be blown off track by the run that surprised me. [His voice] is amazing, he’s a gift. I love singing with him.”
source:1
.